Growing Up

Growing Up

Connor Grenier

Plans change when you grow. More from the child to teen change of you’re life, but what do I know? I’m only at the teen part. What I’ve wanted to do with my life have changed as I have.

The first thing I wanted to be was a Dinosaur Hunter. You know, going out into the jungle and hunting dinosaurs. As I grew, I found dinosaurs were extinct, so I changed my course and decided to be a paleontologist. I would wake up early on Saturday mornings just to watch dinosaur documentaries. This kept going until I watched Jurrasic Park. Then, I got scared of dinosaurs and grew out of them.

When I watched the first Indiana Jones movie, I wanted to be anĀ archeologist. I didn’t actually know what that was, but if I got to wear a fedora and beat up bad guys, I was down. However, I found what they ACTUALLY didĀ and, though it was interesting, I didn’t want to do that.

Of course, I had the shameful part of my life where I wanted to be a Youtube Star, but luckily, that ship has sailed. Now, I’m not sure what I want to do. I want to do something artsy, but that doesn’t pay the bills. What am I going to do? What is my purpose? Perhaps growing up will help me find those answers.